Roblox Beginner Intro to Game Design
Roblox is more than an online entertainment platform, it’s an educational tool where the opportunities for creativity and imagination are limitless. Roblox lessons are built to meet specific learning outcomes in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) classrooms and curriculum standards, such as ISTE.
What Your Child Will Learn:
- Intro to Digital Civility & Digital Citizenship
- Roblox Studio Basics / Navigate and Use Roblox Interface
- Understanding Scripting
- Understanding Building
- Coding Fundamentals using Lua
- Intro to Coding and Game Design
- Manipulating 3D parts and sculpting environments to create a virtual world.
- Experience the game design process by planning, designing, and playtesting a game.
- Create scripts for gameplay elements using concepts like if/then statements and variables.