Scratch Coding, Game Building & Cybersecurity Summer Camp
Coding! Games! Apps! Technology! Cybersecurity!
This summer camp is all about having fun while learning to code and cyber safety. Learn all the basic concepts of coding required to build a working game and build your own app! Add in a little safety with Cybersecurity and you now have peace of mind that your kids can navigate their tech-filled lives safely.
- Create algorithms for a computer that follows a sequence
- Explore sorting algorithms
- Explore tools used to develop digital games
- Plan a maze game
- Build, test, and improve your maze game
- Decompose your problem into smaller steps
- Design an app that solves the problem
- Share and improve your app
- Find out how computers work
- Find out what safety and protection means
- Discover how you’re connected, just like computers are!
- Discover what makes you different from others
- Find out what information is private
- Discover who is in your trust circle
This is a weeklong (5 Day) camp; each day is 3-Hours