In consideration of agreement by CodeCubbies, LLC to permit my child to participate in the Coding and STEM Program (the “Program”), and as consideration for the right to participate in the Program, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrations, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in the Program, and do hereby release and forever discharge CodeCubbies, LLC, located at 1595 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 124, Cumming, Georgia 30041, their affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for any physical or psychological injury, including but not limited to illness, paralysis, death, damages, economical or emotional loss, that I may suffer as a direct result of my participation in the aforementioned Program, including traveling to and from an event related to this Program. In addition, I do hereby release and forever discharge CodeCubbies, LLC, their affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for any damage to personal devices and equipment that my child may use or bring to the Program.
I am fully aware that my child’s participation in this Program is totally voluntary.
In consideration of CodeCubbies, LLC’s agreement to permit my son or daughter to participate in the aforementioned Program, the receipt and sufficiency in which consideration is hereby acknowledged, I further agree as follows:
- I, individually, and on behalf of my minor child and our respective heirs, successors, assigns and personal representatives, hereby release, acquit and forever discharge CodeCubbies, LLC and its employees, students, agents, servants, officers, trustees and representatives (in their official and individual capacities) from any and all liability whatsoever for any and all damages, losses or injuries, including death, mental anguish or emotional distress to my child and/or property, including but not limited to any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, costs, expenses (including hospital and medical expenses) and attorneys fees, which arise out of, occur during, or result from my child’s participation in the Program including travel to and from CodeCubbies, LLC and including without limitation any loss, claim, demand or suit that my child might assert once he/she attains the age of majority.
- In addition to immediately contacting the “Emergency Contact Person” as listed on the initial application and in the event of a medical emergency, I solely give permission to the persons involved with the Program to call 911 and/or administer appropriate primary medical attention to my child/children in the event of any accident, illness, or injury, as needed. I will be responsible for any and all costs of medical coverage and treatment provided not covered by my personal insurance. I acknowledge and signify that I have read and understand this waiver and I will sign it voluntarily. I am the parent/guardian the student listed on this electronic application and have completed this form for adequate and comprehensive considerations entirely intending to be bound by same.
- I, individually, and on behalf of my minor child and our respective heirs, successors, assigns and personal representatives, hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CodeCubbies, LLC, and its employees, students, agents, servants, officers, trustees and representatives (in their official and individual capacities) from any and all liability, loss or damage they or any of them incur or sustain as a result of any claims, demands, actions, causes of action judgments, costs or expenses, including attorneys fees, which result from arise out of or relate to my child’s participation in the aforementioned Program or arising out of his or her travel to or from CodeCubbies, LLC.
- I agree that this Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Georgia, and if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance hereof shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- I hereby acknowledge and accept that there are certain risks, known and unknown, including bodily injury and death that could result from my child’s participation in the aforementioned Program at CodeCubbies, LLC. I have knowingly and voluntarily decided to assume the risks of these inherent dangers in consideration of CodeCubbies, LLC’s permission to allow my minor child to participate in the aforementioned Program. I, individually and on behalf of my minor child hereby release and discharge CodeCubbies, LLC from any and all negligence, including CodeCubbies, LLC’s own negligence, in connection with my child’s attendance at, or participation in the Program, including travel to and from CodeCubbies, LLC, except for any gross negligence or willful and wanton misconduct on the part of CodeCubbies, LLC.
- I hereby understand and acknowledge that the Unlimited Tutoring and Homework Help Program will take place throughout the various days of the week at the CodeCubbies, LLC Learning Center located at 320 Town Center Avenue, Suite C-10, Suwanee, Georgia 30024 and will include assistance with homework and in academic areas of need. I agree that it is my responsibility entirely to transport or arrange transport for my minor child to and from the CodeCubbies, LLC Learning Center. I agree that it is my responsibility entirely to pick up my minor child by 7:00 PM from the CodeCubbies, LLC Learning Center.
- I hereby consent to any publicity, including the use of my child’s name and likeness, and waive any right to inspect and/or approve any photography, film videotape, recordings or advertising copy which may be used in connection with my child’s participation in the Program.
- In signing this Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement, I hereby acknowledge and represent that I have read this entire document, that I understand its terms and provision, that I understand it affects my legal rights and those of my child (or children), that it is a binding Agreement, and that I have signed it knowingly and voluntarily.
- In the event that any provision contained within this Release of Liability shall be deemed to be severable or invalid, or if any term, condition, phrase or portion of this agreement shall be determined to be unlawful or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect, so long as the clause severed does not affect the intent of the parties. If a court should find that any provision of this agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, by that by limiting said provision it would become valid and enforceable, then said provision shall be deemed to be written, construed and enforced as so limited.
By completing the enrollment in the Program, I understand that I have read and understand this waiver and release, and I am aware that by completing the enrollment application for the Program, I am waiving certain legal rights which I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns may have against CodeCubbies, LLC.